Thursday, February 2, 2012

Home Visit

Well... we had our home visit with the Director at the company we are going through. On our end ... I think it went pretty well. My house was somewhat clean and presentable... my kids were somewhat clean and presentable... so those are some pro's. It was great to hear Joe talk about the surrogacy in more detail with someone other than myself. I got a clearer picture of what this journey is going to look like... getting more and more excited! Next step is the match maker game... :) Please join us in praying for the right couple to be matched with... for God to speak to us and guide us through this process to the intended parents. Thanks all :)

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea,
    I'm joining you and Joe in prayer!! I'm so excited for you, your family and your future IPs:)
    In Christ,
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete